Introducing...

Ulteed

She is just stunning! I too, am just loving that beautiful dark colour! Can't wait to watch her grow! :D

Equinox

LOVE. Really happy you got your Malinois puppy after all :) She's a beautiful girl, and her color really is striking. Do you have photos of her parents?

Kootenay

Thanks so much everyone! I'm totally loving her. She's the best puppy ever so far, I can't believe I lucked out like this!!! Sweetest little girl ever.

Congrats! Same breeder as before?
I actually ended up going with a different breeder!

LOVE. Really happy you got your Malinois puppy after all She's a beautiful girl, and her color really is striking. Do you have photos of her parents?
Yeah I do, I can pm you photos if you want to see them!

Kootenay

What breeder? I'd love to know the parents, too!
She's from Dservan Kennel, Egon x Perla litter.

And honestly I think I lucked out BIG time with her! Not even for a Malinois, but for ANY puppy she is just outstanding and so easy so far! I'm completely blown away. She's super social with everyone and everything, super drive when she's "on", and also incredibly good at relaxing and just hanging out, sitting and watching things, cuddling, napping. She hasn't had an accident inside yet and she hasn't even tried to get into/chew on anything, just plays with her toys, and no chewing on the humans either. I just love her!

Red Chrome

She's from Dservan Kennel, Egon x Perla litter.

And honestly I think I lucked out BIG time with her! Not even for a Malinois, but for ANY puppy she is just outstanding and so easy so far! I'm completely blown away. She's super social with everyone and everything, super drive when she's "on", and also incredibly good at relaxing and just hanging out, sitting and watching things, cuddling, napping. She hasn't had an accident inside yet and she hasn't even tried to get into/chew on anything, just plays with her toys, and no chewing on the humans either. I just love her!
She's adorable!!! But...uh...are you sure she's a Malinois if she is like the bolded part above? LOL :p :p

Members online

No members online now.