Where do you buy your clothes?

milos_mommy

Just curious, what kind of stores do Chazzers typically shop at for their clothing? Shoes? Etc.

I'm doing laundry :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Clothes at thrift stores, well jeans. The last time I bought a shirt was....years ago... lol

Shoes at REI. I'm pretty much stuck on Keens.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I mainly shop at Ann Taylor Loft and Lilly Pulitzer for everything. I love dresses and skirts and I have great luck at both.

I normally buy jeans at American Eagle, because I have the best luck there.

I usually get dressy shoes on Zappos or 6pm.com. I hate shoe shopping and I like the ability to have free shipping/return shipping. I get athletic shoes from Nike for the most part, and I get flip flips from Rainbow.

Kohls, Penny's, Marshall's and Goodwill are my go-to for pants and shirts. shoes, umm, the outlet mall and Marshall's I guess. I really just hate shopping

GipsyQueen

Really depends. I was looking for a new top today and I couldn't find anything so I kind of slouched around the whole city. :(

I usually buy my cloths at the store I work at, sicne I get 50% off, or our partner stores. Which have pretty cool cloths. :p

Shoes I pretty much always buy online.

Jeans I buy at American Eagle when I am in the US. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Target or Old Navy, also Gordman's. My jeans before last I bought at the Levi store in Schaumburg, the most recent pair are Silver jeans I got at Gordman's.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Wearhouse one for jeans lately because they closed the gap here. Old Navy for tshirts which are mostly what I wear for work. Various other shops for dressier stuff and hoodies. Lululemon for agility pants.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Zara, French Connection, Aritzia usually .. sometimes Mango (definitely going through the mall in my head right now). For jeans American Eagle or Hollister. :) Shoes I usually end up ordering online.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
After finding magical pants that fit at Old Navy (Goodwill sucks for plus sized jeans) I'll only be buying jeans/pants from there. T-shirts I usually check Old Navy for having $5 deals. Dress shirts, pants, anything else I usually try to get at Goodwill.

A vast majority of my work clothes are sweatshirts from Abercrombie and the knock off similar stores. They put sweatshirts on clearance a lot and they're super warm, even if I look like a high school poster child.

Otherwise, Modcloth, Shabby Apple, and Guess are my general rotation. Then you can find a lot of great cheap pieces at Wet Seal and Forever 21 if you are dedicated to looking through the sea of crap.

Last edited:

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Goodwill! It's my favorite since I hate buying stuff, but if I need new clothes I can go there and buy stuff without spending TOO much money.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I literally shop everywhere.
From American Eagle to Wet Seal to Goodwill to mom & pop type stores to Maurcies (sp) to Victoria Secret to DSW (for shoes). I can get shoes, pants, shirts, purses, bras, panties, etc from any of those stores.
And I am a bargain shopper like no other. It doesn't matter if I have $30 in my pockets or $500 in my pocket, I hit up the clearence racks and even then I try and find discounts.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I've bought my last 6 pairs of jeans from Lee.com the same cut for all of them just different colors, haven't found a better cut for myself tho they don't hold up more than 6 months.

I buy most of my t-shirts from Cafepress, dress shirts and dress pants I get at local department stores where I can try them on.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Charity shops and cheap clothes shops lol! I hate spending money own clothes.... I don't buy designer or really high street... Just mix and match stuff.

Locke

Old Navy, thrift stores, hand me downs for the most part. I don't really go shopping much, but if I'm at/near the mall and there are sales advertised, I'll go check it out!

I will never buy clothes full price!!

Equinox

Buffalo Exchange and Crossroads (both thrift stores), H&M, Banana Republic, White l House Black Market, Ann Taylor, and a variety of slightly sketchy online stores based in China :p

But mostly Buffalo Exchange and H&M for me.

GoingNowhere

I adore TJ Maxx. You can get some nice brands for great deals or if you don't care about brand names, you can get some "off" brands for even better deals. You have to hunt sometimes, but I've gotten some of my favorite jeans/shirts there.

If I'm at an outlet mall, I like American Eagle (though less than I used to), Banana Republic, Gap, and JCrew occasionally. I'm probably forgetting a few.

As for shoes, I love my rainbow flip flops (not so cheap, but last for years), my Tommy hilfiger flip flops (cheap but oh so comfortable! Best part is they can get wet (unlike the rainbows) but don't rub you when they're wet b/c the straps are fabric), and my sperrys (comfy!) as well :) I like chucks, but don't have a nice pair at the moment and haven't gotten another because I find my Sperrys to be comfier anyway. I also got these amazing leather boots at Belk (I think) for like $30 which was a great buy.

Members online

No members online now.