Finally got some snow! Yarrow and Jasper pics

Kootenay

Snow has been very slow in coming this year, we've had rain and more rain for what feels like months now! So I was quite happy to have the first dusting of snow, makes for much better pictures.

Yarrow is 9 months old now

Something is funny!

Practicing wearing his harness (which is nearly too small...again...)

Doberluv

Gorgeous dogs, both of them! I love that funny one, "something is funny." Too cute. Snow always makes such a pretty contrast.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Love love LOVE Yarrow!!!! Funny enough, I was lurking around on a bengal forum last night... Can't remember what I googled that took me there, but I noticed a thread about an Alaskan Noble Companion Dog on there. I clicked and put two and two together and was like OMG puppy Yarrow pics!!!!! He was SO cute. Looked like a little black bear.

Kootenay

Love love LOVE Yarrow!!!! Funny enough, I was lurking around on a bengal forum last night... Can't remember what I googled that took me there, but I noticed a thread about an Alaskan Noble Companion Dog on there. I clicked and put two and two together and was like OMG puppy Yarrow pics!!!!! He was SO cute. Looked like a little black bear.
Haha, awesome! Yes, I have a Bengal cat too and kept a thread updated about Yarrow on that forum. Wasn't he CUTE?!? He was sooo fuzzy, and I can't believe he was ever that small, since he is now such a giant!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Yarrow is such an impressive looking dog. If I saw him walking down the street, I would just have to stop and stare!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh my Pretty pretty photos and such nice compositions too. LOVE something is funny.

Kootenay

Here are some baby Yarrow pics! (this was before I got my nice camera...so sorry about the picture quality)

Sitting on the back of the couch!

milos_mommy

I got excited to see these, Jasper's really handsome and I am completely obsessed with Yarrow.

SaraB

Yarrow is sooo handsome. It always throws me off when you have pictures of him next to Jasper because I just get such a sense of wilderness with him and then BAM collie. Not that pictures of Jasper are bad, he's just as handsome!

I forgot to comment on theses here!

They are so gorgeous, that 2nd picture of him is breathtaking and that 3rd picture is hysterical. Just love them. And want snow.

Members online

No members online now.