Tiger

Zhucca

Lab Love
Tiger,

You were the best cat one could ever ask for. You came into our family when I was just 9 months old with your mother, Pepsi. Tolerant of our kid antics, you allowed us to give you haircuts, cutting your whiskers, dressing you up, and carrying you most inappropriately. You never complained or bit. You never destroyed couches or knocked things off of counters once you passed kitten hood. You went through all the moving with us, all over the province and adjusted like you never moved. Accepting of the new animals that have come and gone through our household, acting like a good old matriarch of the family. As time went on you aged gracefully well into your late teens. Recently, you grew troubled. You walked through the house lost and unsure of what you wanted. As an old broad, your hearing and sight was a bit poor. However when you started to become very incontinent we knew it was time. It was very hard on me to watch you drift to sleep, and the two needles it took was the proof that you were in kidney failure. I'm sorry we didn't know sooner. I love you and miss you very much, no cat will ever compare.

Some younger photos..

Taken this morning

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm so sorry. We lost the cat I grew up with when she was nineteen. We celebrated our last birthday together, and then that winter she left.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am very sorry he passed. Childhood hearts are the deepest and hardest to lose. He was a very handsome fellow and you wrote a beautiful tribute.
((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Members online

No members online now.