BIG breakthrough!!!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
So we've been on break from Agility for a few weeks. Harleigh has definitely missed it :p Anyways, over the break I made my own little Teeter as thats what we've had major issues with and worked with her over our break.

Well tonight was our first Agility class back and Harleigh did the Teeter and it wasn't the small one we've been using. Its was the medium size one that everyone else in the class had been using! :D :D :D

The first time she did it without even blinking, the second time around she was a bit more uneasy, but still completed it. I knew she would come around, she just had to do it on her own time.... :p

I'm so proud of my girl. Just thought I would share :p

JacksonsMom

Go Harleigh! That's AWESOME! It's so cool when they accomplish something like this, it makes you so proud. :)

Jackson was only slightly introduced to the teeter in our first agility class but we did not spend hardly any time on it, so I'm really curious to see how he will do with this in our next class.

Snark

Mutts to you
Congrats! Riley's not too fond of the teeter either although he was doing much better by the end of the session (we missed the very last class due to weather *sigh* :( ) I'm debating about contacting the trainer for a couple of private lessons since she won't be offering classes until March.

Members online