Any Buddy lovers out there anymore?

Giny

I LOVE Buddy, there's something about his sweet loving face that gets me all the time. He looks like he's having a blast, I'm so jealous of your weather. *dreams*

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Buddy is doing really well. His paws are a little itchy right now, which is why it was so important for me to get him in the salt water yesterday, BUT, otherwise he is doing really really well!! :)
I LOVE Buddy!
What does the salt water do for his paws?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Thanks, everyone! :D

I LOVE Buddy!
What does the salt water do for his paws?
I don't know what it is about the salt water, but they clear up any itchies he has. In the last few weeks he's been chewing on his paws more, scratching, etc.. So we take him to the water and it clears up. :)

grab01

I'm on a boat..
Buddy is a handsome boy:)

and speaking of 'who knew' DNA test results, a tech at work had her Chihuahua or Chihuahua mix (he was a stray, so his exact heritage is unknown) tested. She thought, as he's one of those leggy Chis and has foldy ears, that he might have some Italian Greyhound mixed in. It came back as "mostly Chihuahua, with trace history of Dalmatian":confused: Now..the rest of the world would scoff at such things..he's 7 lbs soaking wet..but she said 'oh, when he's wet you can see faint spots, so that must explain it':eek:

Members online

No members online now.