Dear Ilsa

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Dear Ilsa,
I think I can speak for many of us when I say your passing hit us very hard. For some of us, even, it is too hard to even imagine. We want you to know that you will forever live on in our hearts. You will be known for being an exemplary ambassador for your breed. You will be known as that majestic creature that left jaws hanging with the beautiful pictures that your mom posted. You will be known as the comedian, the fashionista (in her flaming pajamas, no less). You will be known as the very beat of your moms heart. Thank you for spending your life with us, thank you for letting us get to know you and your quirks. Say hello to our loved ones at the bridge and be assured... we will all see you again.

Ilsa Nikki’s Vids

eta: I've been informed of a few "glitches" on the video, and they will be fixed...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
WOW - what a wonderful gift, thank you SO much guys... (((HUGS)))

Every day, I'm amazed at how much everyone loves her. It makes me so happy to know that whatever special spark she had, it didn't just show itself to me.

I'm beginning to think that she was more than a dog... I can't explain it, I can't quite put my finger on it, but... wow.

I made this tonight. This is the last photo that I took of my girl.

B

bjdobson

What a beautiful video!!! It's just perfect. What an awesome tribute to a very, very special and beloved Ilsa.

mrose_s

BusterLove
That was beautiful, I'm bawling my eyes out now but I can't stop smiling.

I've been thinking of her a lot today and wondering what she's doing now, hoping Ronin and Sizzle are okay and knowing Ilsa is keeping an eye out for them.

MeatyTreats

Administrator
Nice job Nikki!

Isla truly touched many members of the Chazhound community. That by itself is an awesome tribute to her legacy!

WOW - what a wonderful gift, thank you SO much guys... (((HUGS)))

Every day, I'm amazed at how much everyone loves her. It makes me so happy to know that whatever special spark she had, it didn't just show itself to me.

I'm beginning to think that she was more than a dog... I can't explain it, I can't quite put my finger on it, but... wow.

I made this tonight. This is the last photo that I took of my girl.
She is more than a dog, Leah. She's Ilsa.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
That was a beautiful video! It made me cry all over again. Thanks for making it.

Leah,

I love the picture! You always new how to capture Ilsa in everything you have made for her. She was a beautiful dog inside and out.

Members online

No members online now.