Do you have plans for you animals *if* something were to happen to you?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I need to put this all down in legalese, though I think there have been enough threads on here and enough people know how important Chaz is to me to know to look here. But basically, I leave it up to Chazzers. Sawyer I know would have his pick of homes and actually, since the last time we had a thread like this, I've begun to think that perhaps Virgo could find a home as well. At any rate, as it stands now, Virgo would go to DrMom. Sawyer would probably go to my parents, though I don't know how happy he would be with him. Like I said though, I trust most Chazzers with my dogs.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Bear would go back to my breeder (aka grandma).
Peanut.. I don't know where he would go. I love that cat like I had him myself and to be honest, I would not know who he would go to. Maybe some lucky chazzer or a cat rescue.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
If something happens to me, the dogs will stay with my husband. If something happens to him, they go to my daughter.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Ian would take the dogs (since they're his dogs as well) if something happened to me. My parents would take them if something happened to the both of us.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Im not really sure...I know my parents would keep Chloe, but they both work full time and are getting older, and I know they wouldnt be able to keep up with her... I would really love for a Chazzer to be able to take her...

B

Backward_Cinderella

Im not really sure...I know my parents would keep Chloe, but they both work full time and are getting older, and I know they wouldnt be able to keep up with her... I would really love for a Chazzer to be able to take her...
Jess, Aaron and I would take the Chloemonster in a heartbeat. <3

Members online

No members online now.