Hello

karyl

Peke Lover
Hi everyone. My name is Carol and I live in Ohio with my husband Vic.I have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I only have 1 dog at the moment. Her name is Betsy and she is a cute blonde pekingese. We had a Male peke named Bucky but he died in August at age 15. We'll get another soon but we're not quite ready to yet. Still miss Bucky too much. I love all dog breeds but especially Pekes.

chell78

Hi Carol, Welcome to you, My name is Michelle I have 3 Children, 2 dogs and 3 rabbits we live in Western Australia in a small country town. I know what its like to lose a pet you care about, Its happened to me a few times, I work as a vet nurse so I see what you went though every day. It doesnt make it any easier though. Any way I hope we can see some photos of you beloved Betsy soon.

Michelle

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
HI ya welcome to the site!!!Hope you enjoy talking to us dog's If ya have any questions then dont be afaid to ask we will on Tongue wag!!!LOL :D

Welcome to Chazhound, Carol and Betsy. You'll always miss Bucky, it just works that way; but you wouldn't want it any other way, would you? When you're ready for another dog the right one will pop into your life and you'll love the new one just as much as you love Bucky.

We'll look forward to photos of Betsy - and Bucky - and to reading more about them!

Members online

No members online now.