(Unfinished?) Pit Bull Video

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Finally sat down for a couple of hours tonight and put this all together. I'm probably not done, because I'd really like to go back and make better transitions, but I need to fit it so that the song doesn't end too early. Right now, I like where the song ends...but at first, the video went on for two minutes after the song ended! :yikes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoDEOcrNCBk

If it doesn't show up right away, I only just uploaded it tonight. Maybe a little bit more time will be best!
Thank you to all who gave me pictures to use. And if I didn't put your dog in there (I'm pretty sure I used all that were given) then I'm probably going back to that. ;)

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Ugh, okay. It's been up there for a good while now....

Does it have something to do with the WMM file format?

The only format issue that would cause it not to be uploaded is if its over 10 minutes in length, and I think 100MB in size. Just be patient. Sometimes those YouTube guys take long coffee breaks. The whole processing thing doesn't make any sense, either, because I don't even think they watch what they approve. I did a search for "pit bull" the other day, and I came up with some yahoo taping his dog killing his cat, dog fighting clips, and some guy taking a dump in his shower. (Ew.)

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
It worked! HA! Finally!
I posted it to my photobucket, and it uploaded, and around that time, my second attempt (with a file change) worked on youtube.

Here you go! And thanks again. (By the way, anyone know any better movie editors?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRf4pcB6Z-0
Enjoy. I made it myself, and even I ended up crying.

ETA: I have a few time spots to fix. WMM played this differently than the web. The song is also extended a little bit too far.

Last edited:

~Tucker&Me~

Ravennr,

It was EXCELLENT!

Most movies I watch on PB's are kinda boring because they just show TONS of pictures. Which is cute for the first 30 seconds.... :rolleyes:

Great job! Love the info!

~Tucker

I liked it as well. There were one or two photo repeats, I think. And one block of text about halfway through that went by pretty fast. I think with some tweaking on the minor spots it could be an excellent vid.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I'm on top of it today baha. ;)
Hehe, I timed myself on the texts going back watching it, so I think when I fix and re-upload, it'll be much better.
I'll check for any photo repeats too. :D Thanks all!

Saje

Island dweller
I loved it! You should make the last thank you frame linger longer though. It was hard to read them all and people might want to visit those sites :D

pitbulliest

I'm at school right now so I can't really see it, but I will when I get home.

That reminds me, I have noticed that alot of people making videos are using flash. How do you use flash to make a video, and what program do you use...is there a free one because I'm not willing to buy LOL

Miakoda

Great job! I especially liked the end where you posted pics of other breeds that are also affected by BSL. It is important to show people that it's not just "pit bulls" that are affected by BSL.

Members online

No members online now.