Yeeuch! Why does she do that?

skyeboxer

This isn't in the health thread because it's not an illness. Skye's always had a bit of a nervous tum. The vet is not worried about it but since she was a pup, Skye will chuck up once or twice a week. The thing is wherever she is lying on the patio, cooling herself at the front gate or curled up with Lili under the table, she'll get up and walk over to me working at the computer and throw up at my feet.

She'll often lie under the desk so it's not as if I know as soon as she comes over that she's going to do it and the job is done with no fuss whatsoever. She just lopes over, throws, then goes back to whatever she's doing. She got me last night because I stepped barefoot in the mess. Lovely! :confused:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It really could be an attention thing; Aubrey used to that quite often. She had gotten sick for real once or twice soon after we got her, and we made such a fuss that she decided that urping was a great way to get all attention focused on her. We figured this out after we told her to quit it a couple of times and she just sighed and when back to lying on her pillow.

Members online

No members online now.