"This was a bad idea"

Slick

Kristina
I was just cuddling with Leo in bed. Everything was calm and nice. Leo was sleepy and affectionate. But I was pretty close to waking up, and feeling a little mischievous. So in a flash I throw the edge of my blanket over his head and then pull it back again. Leo's body tenses. "Play? Is this play?" his body language says.

So, I do it again.

Bad idea! INSTANT zoomies on the bed. He runs around the (twin sized) bed like a madman. He pounces on the blanket, and then runs in a circle on the blanket. He pounces on the blanket again, and repeatedly bites and tugs on the blanket. Rinse repeat. There is just one small problem. I am lying underneath the blanket!

All I could do was curl into a ball while Leo ran around on top of me like a madman, thinking..."This was a bad idea. I did not think this one through" :rofl1:

Share your "This was a bad idea" moments.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Haha, I've done that before. It's the start of my occasional "aaah, the blankets are eating me!!" routine.

I think, honestly, my only "bad idea" moments have been when I try to fit me and Roxie in cramped spaces. Sure, we fit because we are both pretty compact able, but... Not always comfortably... Like when I was curled up into a ball, basically, and Roxie was curled up right on top of me. 40lbs of dog, plus my own weight all centered on my neck/upper back.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Recent bad idea was teaching Feist to jump into my arms. Who needs stimulus control? NOT FEIST!!

Members online

No members online now.