Think you've been BANNED?

Seems the glitch of the day has something to do with people who shouldn't be banned showing up as banned. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the browser. Let one of us know. Most of you know how to find me on Facebook (Renee Epling) if you can't get a message through here. Probably more dependable right now since there's no guarantee that I won't have trouble logging in at some point either, lol!

If you have any issues with logging or permissions, contact us. We are auditing the settings now to ensure things are back in order...
Warm Woofs,

Fixed it. Let us know if there's anyone else. I'd go through the list but with all the spammers we've had . . . 52 pages -- LONG pages -- of banned to scroll through.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Can I have one of those too? I just got back from my ban. I couldn't see any of the forum, including this post so............

I just called Zoom.
I'll share!

And yes, this thread is funny, because when you are banned you can't see or do anything about it. LOL!!! I suppose if you saw the thread BEFORE you were banned, but I clearly didn't. I really was trying to figure out what I did that would warrant such a harsh perma-ban. :p

Members online

No members online now.