I hate people like my step dad

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
we have 3 Chihuahua,and 2 are my moms and 1 is my sister, and my neko is a lab/chow, and that mine dog, and my step dad has a G.S.D and he thinking about getting another one because my mom has 2 dogs and he only has one, but his dog is a 1year old and not even housebroken, and destory the house when we are gone, and his G.S.D only listen when you sream and yell at her, and he want to get a another G.S.D and he can't even control the first one he got. I think it dumb and he should not get another one. Don't you think.

Fran27

Definitely... There are lots of people that way unfortunately :( Have you tried telling him that he should be responsible for his dog before getting another one?

Doberluv

Agreed! Why don't you see if he's receptive to some training help that you can give him right off this forum?

I love your avatar Eun! ROFLOL!

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
my step dad the type of people that i'm a kid and I don't know anything about dogs, but that way I don't have to yell at my dog to listen to me. and he can train his own dog know one is going to tell him how to my dog.

Members online

No members online now.