Chloe cancer update

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Results came back today from Chloe's mole aspiration. They're not sure if it's cancer or not. Nothing jumped out as being cancer, but they also couldn't say that it wasn't cancer.

Basically, we were recommended to wait and see if the mole gets worse or changes. We'll probably put her under to have the mole removed as a precaution, anyway, and have a dental done at the same time. I'd rather not worry about it at all, and having it gone would make me feel better.

So there's the update. It's not necessarily a good update, but not necessarily bad either.

JacksonsMom

I hate news that is "wait and see" - ugh, but you are absolutely right, it's not bad news by any means and it's probably best just to get it removed anyways! Sending good vibes Chloe's way!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well.... the good news is, that means the chance of it being cancer are very slim.

It's like with Ren, they couldn't say it isn't cancer because they have to protect their ass.

Glad it's getting taken out anyway, and hey, if she could use a dental eventually anyway...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yeah, I agree with Jess, the fact that nothing is directly pointing to cancer sounds like good news. I know it's hard to not completely quiet that "what if?" but I would take it as a positive!

yoko

Well it's nice to know it's not screaming cancer. Still sending vibes though. I hate wait and sees.

Doberluv

I think getting it removed will ease your mind. I think it sounds like good news really. (lots of good vibes)

Members online

No members online now.