Am I the only one....?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That goes back to read their old threads- particularly the ones where their puppy was a baby?

I had to go back and re-read the 'I'm getting a little tricolor girl papillon' threads. It makes me :D:D:D:D I just read that and think how long a ways we've come.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mostly Chloe's past threads make me depressed. LOL (On another forum I'm a member of, anyway.) They're all, "Chloe just bit my sister" and "How can I get her to stop being reactive to other dogs?" Things like that.

But it does make me realize how far we've come. She still has plenty of issues, but she's a good girl when she's not being triggered. If that makes any sense at all. Average day to day living, she's a perfect dog. Kind of makes me sad that she still does have those triggers that cause her to become "bad".

crazedACD

Yes I do...and I realize how much I sound like an idiot sometimes :p. From my first forays in forums though I've realized how much I have learned and grown. I ALWAYS used to have questions about dog behavior problems or whatever, now I seem to have a handle on everything.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Hahahaha I do it all the time. I like to think I've come a long way! I can't help but laugh at myself when I read some of the questions I asked, because nowadays I find the answer soooo obvious lol.

The dogs have come a long way, too!

Toller_08

I like going back and looking at old photo threads. But often I look at a lot of old posts and am embarrassed at some of the things I've said and asked haha.

JacksonsMom

Yep, I do sometimes... usually photo threads though. The first forum I joined, some of my first posts were kind of embarrasing!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Tons of my posts were really embarrassing. lol I just like being able to remind myself of some things that happened with the dogs years ago.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Oh GAWD I was a major DOUCHE when I first joined here. I was really stupid and annoying. But yes I look back at my old posts particularly of my past dogs and of when I first came back to Chaz after a long hiatus w/Chloe. :) And then when we first got Violet. Puppy pics squeeeee!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Let's just say this forum has taught me a lot and I've grown up a lot over the years. I'm almost afraid to look back at earlier posts of mine. I think I joined when I was like 19? I'm 26 today... Omg time flies.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I was 14 and embarrassingly WRONG about everything dog. But I thought I was right. Which was the embarrassing part. Lol!

ETA I'm now almost 21.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I was sure I knew everything at 14 too. I was ridiculously book smart but experience wins out, I'm sure I annoyed the **** out of aol pet dogs chat rooms. lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I think my pups were mostly grown and I had gotten through the worst of my learning curve by the time I started posting here, thank goodness lol.

Of course in five years I will probably be utterly appalled at my current self ;)

Members online

No members online now.