Is there a way to look up when/where AKC legs were earned?

Saeleofu

I just looked up Gavroche's titles/legs, and apparently AKC says he has one RE leg. I don't remember this. AT ALL. He got his RA in a 3-day weekend, barely skimming by with a 72 for his third leg. Then he was out of the ring for a year to recover from hypothyroidism, and then we did UKC exclusively, except for a single CA run a year ago. I do not remember EVER doing RE with either of my dogs, let alone getting a qualifying score! This HAS to be a mistake. The only AKC rally I did since Gavroche got is RA was Collie Nationals with Logan, and then a couple legs in Tulsa.

Come to think of it...I did give Excellent a shot in Tulsa with Logan. But I KNOW it was just with Logan. Gavroche did not come with me. And it was an NQ, because I only registered for the other leg in case he got an NQ on one of his Advanced runs. It would make far more sense for them to have screwed up and given Logan an oopsie RE leg. But Logan's titles and legs look fine.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Anyone know how to go about fixing this?

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
Was the trial recent? It takes the AKC at least a month, but usually longer to post the legs on your dog's record. I attended obedience trials last weekend with Infodog.com as the super, and the scores are listed up on the infodog.com website already. That was nice for me to confirm them.

Saeleofu

Was the trial recent? It takes the AKC at least a month, but usually longer to post the legs on your dog's record. I attended obedience trials last weekend with Infodog.com as the super, and the scores are listed up on the infodog.com website already. That was nice for me to confirm them.
The last AKC thing I did was a year ago, and it was lure coursing. I don't think this trial that this RE leg came from even existed lol

Members online