Three little red dogs

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Returned to Utah for camping.

I didn't get a lot of photos this go around but enjoy.

Our first hike had us forging back and forth across this stream.

Manning three dogs and myself I tossed the camera in the pack. However after a quick nap we hit this creek and let everyone play.

Denis got to practice his over water and multiple blind retrieves with Sloan, trying that with Backup almost lost us a wubba. lol

The three red dogs

Back at the campsite

RAWR!

Sweet boy

Happy to be home!

Ooooh Backup, you make me so happy. That picture of Dennis stretching his face has me cracking up. Arnold aways looks so soulful and like he's starving to death and needs to be loved and fed.

And Sloan, well Sloan looks like she could kill me. She's always got this slightly plotting look to her. Maybe it's cause she's so pointy, pointy dogs are always evil.

FG167

I had other things to say...they all disappeared when I hit that photo. I am still laughing...

Doberluv

Great photos! I love that one where he's squished into that chair. And I agree about making that wing-face your avatar. Too funny. It sure looks like a beautiful place and everyone had such fun. Such beautiful dogs!

SaraB

Stretchy Backup is by far the best thing I have ever seen. EVER. I agree with Linds that Sloan always has this devious plotting look to her, it scares me. Arnold, you sweet gentle soul, I love you.

Members online

No members online now.