I get to puppy sit tonight!!

Hi everyone,

I'm sooooooooo excited!!! I get to puppy sit one of my babies tonight!! :D "Sterling" aka "British Sterling" is coming over to spend the evening with us!! Woo hoo!!!! His family will be doing some Christmas preparation tonight, and I think they knew that I would be in need of a puppy fix, so they are bringing him over. That just totally made my day!!

He is having his picture taken with Santa this weekend, and they are going to get me a copy. It sounds like he is continuing to be spoiled rotten....just the way I like it. They really love him, and think he is the smartest dog that they have ever seen, also the cutest!!

Just had to share this with you. :)

Dena

Wow Serena....I hadn't thought of that!!! :eek: LOL The only thing that will probably hold me back from keeping him, is that it would surely break all of their hearts!! ;)

It was so fun!!!! I felt like a little girl at Christmas time. I was so excited to see him!! He was also very happy to get to play with Chloe, Jackson & Felida (our cat). Our other cat, Hootie is just a bit anti-social with the dogs most of the time. She's getting older & thinks she is "the Queen" of the house.LOL
I took Sterling next door to our neighbors, who have an 8 month old poodle (Sam), he and the puppies would play together almost everyday :D , and our neighbor's just loved them all. :D It was hard to hand him back when his new family came to pick him up though. :( They said they would bring him by often, though, so that is comforting. ;)

Members online

No members online now.