Muggsies has two new freinds! WOW!

muggsies16

Well Muggsies and I had a shock of our lives today! We have two need family members::yikes: They are soo cute, and cuddly but most of all precious!

The one pup we have named Missy and the other Sissy! Why? Who know's but hey when a old lady gets a gift like this, you know your loved!:hail:

These two girls are going to be so much bigger than little Mugs, but thats okay! My new love John bought them for me! I can not even consider to refuse these wonderful Standard Poodles! What a dream come true!

Missy is much bigger than her sister, Sissy but I guess that is okay! I just spent a load of money at the groomer's too! But againg that's Okay! I am as happy as a Kid in a cookie jar! The thing about it so is Mugs!:lol-sign:

otch1

Wow... a boyfriend of just 3 weeks bought you a pair of St. Poodle puppies! Does he have a brother? Lol. What do your kids say about this?

muggsies16

My kids, Lol:hail: Best not say anything!:popcorn: Yup this is the most amazing guy ever! He knew that Mugs is getting old, and I would be lonely so he found this really nice breeder and she gave him the pups!

We took them too the vets, all is fine other than the one female has a small over bite! But what ever, she's not here to be bred! I had Missy groomed in a Town and Country, and Sissy well she had her face feet and tail done! Soo cute, but into everything I tell Ya!

As far as his brother, he in his 70's He has lot of money too. I don't know if you want that old a guy!:lol-sign: I am kinda happy I have John! So fun! Crazy guy! Hey he could have sent flowers but nooo he knew I did not like them! So he sent me a better gift, my two girls!:cool:

bubbatd

Wow !!!! What a keeper !!! How are you handling them in a condo ?? Maybe he needs to move in to help you out ! You go gurl!!!

muggsies16

As far as the condo is concerned! OOOPS!:yikes: Since I own it and we all know that Mugs is not going to be with us too much longer, and my son is a Police Service Officer I won't have any prob's what so ever! With the by laws! It's soo cool to know that you have pull in some areas! Lol ! Got too love it!

Now I am hoping that Mugs stays forever, but we all know that won't happen! This man of mine is SOO SWEET! And yes I am in cloud nine!:lol-sign:

They just woke us up, went out together did their thing, and so done! Now it is coffee time! OOOPS Missy is into trouble :yikes: Boy I am so glad I am still young at heart!

I do know if they three of them get too much for me, I will give the one to my grand son Jess! He so wants a dog, and since his surgery this may be great for him. But then there's mom and dad! We will see! I know John is open to all and everything I want! I feel like a princess at such an old age! :cool:

muggsies16

Wow !!!! What a keeper !!! How are you handling them in a condo ?? Maybe he needs to move in to help you out ! You go gurl!!!
Yup I think he will be moving in soon! But then there's the kid's OOh how to approach the kids!:yikes:

They should not have a problem with it, mind you if they do, I have my handi broom!:lol-sign:

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL!You're so funny!It's good to know that some people are lucky in love:) ...
And yeeey for your new puppies!

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

muggsies16

LOL!You're so funny!It's good to know that some people are lucky in love:) ...
And yeeey for your new puppies!

Kiss Kiss
Nicco
Thank you! Remember life is too short to carry anger! That is why we old people find those broom sticks! :yikes: Yes I love my 2 legged kids, and my 4 legged kids! But then there is John! Hum. how amazing! :cool: :lol-sign:

So tell me what are you doing for the Holiday's? I know my grand daughter Moira wants me to die the pups fur in rainbow colors! Wow!: I don;t know about that, I know we will put a bow on them when we eat the turkey!

muggsies16

Well everyone, the girls are settling in very nice. But Mugs is a bit bent out of shape! Any suggestions?

He is not eating as much, and seems depressed! Will he get over it? I kinda feel bad now!:(

Members online

No members online now.