Next week....

Toller_08

Aw! Really?! That's so exciting! Doberpuppies are a strange mix of adorable and fun and something else entirely haha. Or, maybe that was just Keira lol. I hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is my mom's project. :p She's a 4.5 month old rehome. She's been wanting "her" own dog for quite a while (Lucy just isn't dog enough to fit the bill lol), and her heart dog from 30 years ago was a dobe so she wants to venture into that breed again. She's been on a waiting list for a litter that's due next month, but she really would prefer a slightly older puppy so she kind of jumped on the opportunity when she found this dog.

My job is to "help her" raise this puppy, but not help her TOO much so that the dog doesn't attach itself to me like Juno did - because that was never supposed to happen :p Seems like a fine line lol.

SO, those are about all the details. The plan is to get her next Saturday, we were throwing my sister a baby shower today otherwise we would have gotten her today. It's a little scary! But Juno is going to be over the freaking moon excited to have a playmate. She LOVES puppies.

joce

Ahh! To cute!

So much dobe puppy want right now!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Aww, how exciting! Do you know where she was originally from?
Nope, unfortunately I don't.

I want to meet it!
Awww, I need to meet her!
Ryan agrees with this statement.
It could be arranged. :p

I thought I had more pics but they must all be on my mom's phone. At any rate, there will definitely be plenty once we get her lol. I don't think I've ever seen my mom so excited about something before, it's a little overwhelming to deal with. :lol-sign:

Does anyone else think she look ginormous in that picture or is it just me??

Members online

No members online now.