Squeegie got a boyfriend

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well for my birthday we got a lone lovebird from a friend of my husbands. At first this lovebird was so loving with me loved sitting and being touched by me and everything but now she hates me. She bites and won't let us touch her. I took her to an avian vet and there is nothing wrong with her so we decided to get her a friend. Well, we went to the woman my husband's friend got squeegie from and she sold us a nice little lovebird as a friend. I didn't think it could be a boy but he went to the vet yesterday and we got a message on our machine saying it was a boy. I don't know if I want to seperate them now or maybe try and take him back and get a female. I have heard they can bond even if it's two girls. I really don't know if I can raise baby lovebirds or not I've been researching and it's A LOT of work. They already seem to really like each other too and Squeegie seems happier with him.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
sorry duh we took the new bird to the vets last tuesday and they finally called us yesterday. I had a brain fart.

Members online

No members online now.