Having trouble posting pictures of your dog?

Durbkat

I've noticed that alot of people new to the forums are having trouble posting pics of their dogs. So I'm going to explain how.

With Photobucket​

Step 1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and create an account (its free!)

Step 2. Upload your pics to your account by clicking "browse" on the upload form then clicking "upload". You can upload multiple pics at a time but I don't recommend it if you have dial up.

Step 3. After you have uploaded your pics you will see lots of writing below them. It will look like this,

Step 4. Right click in the form that says "IMG Code" then click copy.

Step 5. Come to this forum and start a new topic. In the white area where you type right click in it and click on paste. Now after you type what you want on the topic and have posted your pics (maximum of 4 pics per post) click on "Submit New Thread".

Now sit back and wait for replies to your topic!

With other image hosting site​

If you use other image hosting sites such as tinypics, image shack, flickr, and many others here is how to post a picture if it doesn't provide a img code.

Step 1. Right click in the address bar while viewing the picture and click on "Select All" then right click in the address bar again and click on "Copy"

Step 2. Come here and click on "New Thread" and you can type in whatever title you wish and then in post box look above it for a symbol that looks like this and click on it.

(I put a red box around the symbol)

Step 3. A box will appear that looks like the image below and then right click in the white box and click on "Paste".

Step 4. Click on "Ok"

Repeat above steps for multiple pics, remember 10 picture maximum per post and this includes simileys!

I created this topic on another forum, so thats why some examples look different than they would here, but it works the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnitaF

Thanks

That's what I thought but I'll have to read up on how to do that. I think I did it once but I forget. I sometimes get information overload and forget half of what I've read.

Thanks for the info.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Yes absolutely we have trouble posting our pets to get pictured we always want the best and nice post of our dogs and pets, we want them to look nice and wonderful,do you have any idea or solution to solve this slit problem how we can manage. thank you.
Not entirely sure exactly what issue you are haviing posting pics.. Use the tutorial above.. and if you get stuck ask a specific question......

Members online

No members online now.