Onyx ....sigh...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i took her home during Lost..and thennnnn Mypy came over with National Treasure..so hey i am still gonna try to sit down and see a show from beginning to end..she even brought a pizza (funny how they grow up and then WANT to spend time with u) anyway Victor goes to bed and we hear him say (ONYX)..not hard to understand dogspeak on that one..so i get up and shore nuff there she is..i get in the car and find her in the dark (half way down the block) and take her home. I have her new refective collar in my hand. Man of the house is in his car..just getting ready so i say u get her out..im too tired, and he reaches in and pulls that bad ol gurl out then puts her in his truck..he said he knew just what i was going to say when she got out at night ..he said he was putting the collar on her right now..then i left and he took her for a truck ride. She has to have some reward for coming to my car..or his car. So there it is. I cannot turn her in for spitting all over Mr. Shaffer.,....i pray i do not regret this in the future. Man of the house is getting better at the coming after her...pretty soon maybe he will get tired of doing so and decide to go the miles it will take to outwitt her (short of stinky dinks ball and chain) i found two trainers in the newest addition of the Dog Paper i keep posting about. I left my two copies at mom's..tomorrow i will mark each one and take them a fresh issue. man of the house does seem to want to do better, he does seem to love this impossible dog..CT how i wish u were closer. If you could at all give me some door busting, running away tips i would copy them and take them down, and go over them with him. Don't know how the whole saga will end. I pray not with a bite to a dog or a child...i pray not with a bite in my dogs, i pray she is not picked up by the pound for that will be that..and i don't want her hit by a car either, or hung...she had about 8 feet of line attached to her collar wrapped around my tires today.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am holding on to that..he is trying and maybe that will continue...it has taken a long time.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Onyx sounds like a bit of a tearaway!! As Blue rightly said they are trying and it may take them a few attemps to get a solution that is foolproof for this whirlwind of a dog!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have lost count of how many times i have taken her home..i know Logan is as many plus a few, if u all get tired of the onyx saga..let me know. She is kinda huffy with me since she knows now i am not driving her around the block anymore..i thought it wise of him to put her straight away in his truck and take her for a drive. If not she will never be caught.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
then Shiva has a BIG GIRL PERSONALITY..one that wants alllllllll the attention, knows waht she wants and is GOING TO GET IT! An overgrown, titanic stinky dink...wish the ball and chain thing would work on her..just have this vision of an anchor attached and her dragging it down the street anyway. I do love her so. I can't hate her. Victor and Mary sniff me after i take her home and i swear they say "traitor" but they don't hold it against me. I took two dogs home the day before, she was one, and an old beautiful heavycoated mutt that stood about waist high was down at my Mom's
I knew he lived up the next street but not sure exactly which house. so i called him (noticing the comb tracks still in his lovely coat) and he followed me back up the hill (my guess is a little older than Mary) and we were looking at the houses when i saw a teen girl get of the schoolbus so i asked her which house and she said the one i ws standing in front of. I walked dog by the collar up the door..(noticed the nice big dog treat bone lying in the grass) and rang, then knocked, nobody home. The garage door was part way open and the back gate was also. SO i figure they might have left him in the house forgetting that the garage door was open (i have done it) so i opted for the backyard. He was a good old soul and such a loved dog. I have seen him with his people many times as i drove by, just didn't remember which if three houses it was.
So when Onyx's man asked me many episodes earlier if i take home all the dogs in the neighborhood..yeah i do. I take home their toddlers and let them know if see something wrong on their property too. (like a smoking car) isn't that what good neighbors do? I would hope someone would bring mine home if for some reason he got loose..my heart would be in my throat,,it is so scary for them. Mom says she doens't even let Hyia get the paper from the driveway unattended. They are not safe loose, i see the dogs the same as a toddler. They can't know what cars are.and who could harm them like the guy that burned the dogs muzzle with the ciggerettes...and old can sometimes be deaf, so many get hit at both ends of their life.

Yup, that's my Shiva! Gotta be the center of attention . . . and don't even think about getting between her and food! She would go through the walls at Fort Knox for her food!

Charley had to leave early this morning and I was exhausted so I fell back asleep. I woke up at 9:30 - with Shiva lying next to me with her head on the pillow. They know better than to get on the bed when Charley's home, but when he leaves . . .

Members online