Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Stone soup

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Sweet72947

Squishy face
So I have this trollie doll I got when I was a kid, way back when they were cool, and my roommates HATE it! lol I tried to put it in the bathroom and my roommate that shares a bathroom with me put it back in my room saying that she didn't want to have it in there because "IT'S A NAKED DOLL THAT WATCHES HER SHOWER!"

So what's the consensus, are they scary or cute?

crazedACD

I thought they were creepy when I was a kid (as well as porcelain dolls and cabbage patch kids) and yep...still think they are pretty creepy.

yoko

I thought they were creepy when I was a kid (as well as porcelain dolls and cabbage patch kids) and yep...still think they are pretty creepy.
I didn't think cabbage patch dolls were too creepy. Ugly definitely but the creep factor wasn't there.

Porcelain dolls on the other hand... I don't know if I've lost sleep to anything more than I have porcelain dolls. When we had to live with my grandparents when I was little the room I stayed in had a TON of them and I always thought their eyes were following me.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha I know!!! Those people should be hospitalized immediately. You cannot do that and not be a serial killer. I may have had a walk-in closet filled with hundreds of Bettas at one point, but a cabbage patch theme park? THAT IS SICK :|

My friends think I'm crazy for having dog playdates... at least the dogs actually play!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I had a purple one but I voted stone soup because stone soup is awesome :)

yoko

Bwahahahahahahahahaha I know!!! Those people should be hospitalized immediately. You cannot do that and not be a serial killer. I may have had a walk-in closet filled with hundreds of Bettas at one point, but a cabbage patch theme park? THAT IS SICK :|

My friends think I'm crazy for having dog playdates... at least the dogs actually play!
I don't know it's just the... talking for them and talking about how it's their first time on the swing and the guy when he was like 'oh I know who you are come over here!' and he's talking to the doll... Yeah that is how horror movies start.

Also it's ok my friends thing it's weird I try to set up playdates for Yoshi too :(

Grab

Was I the only one hoping one of those dolls fell out of the balloon just so I could see the expressions on their "parents' " faces?.......

yoko

Was I the only one hoping one of those dolls fell out of the balloon just so I could see the expressions on their "parents' " faces?.......
:confused: :eek: :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: <-- my chain of reactions after reading that!

I'm still laughing imagining that. You know one was kinda hanging out when the balloon started going up.

K

Kaydee

Awwww my daughter had a whole collection of them...come to think of it maybe that was a prediction of something...

crazedACD

My internet is being horrible right now, but did you see the rest of that episode? They spent a horrible amount of money on a separate building that is bigger than their house (mobile home) to house their dolls. It was a while ago but I think they spend over $1000 a month on the energy costs for heating/cooling/dehumidifying the building. Oh and it's totally creepy, they are set up theater seating style.

Wheeee manage to delve up a picture..

Members online

No members online now.