What a shame !!!

bubbatd

:mad: People come here for help and a few nasty people causes it to be locked.!!! This is NOT helping the OP !! I'm not a Mod here, but would rather see the spoil sports be given time out, rather than the OP not get the help asked for.

I agree... I was very sad to see the thread locked, but hopefully the OP got the help she needed and knows the people she can PM with any further questions.

What I found very odd was that the person (s) who were nastiest, I had never seen before. Making it seem as though they come on here only to start problems.

Elissa

PoodleMommy said:
I agree... I was very sad to see the thread locked, but hopefully the OP got the help she needed and knows the people she can PM with any further questions.

What I found very odd was that the person (s) who were nastiest, I had never seen before. Making it seem as though they come on here only to start problems.

Elissa
What'd I miss? Which thread and who needs help?

I just noticed the grey cat exhibiting his ample belly in your siggy....OMG if that isn't cute!!!

dr2little said:
What'd I miss? Which thread and who needs help?

I just noticed the grey cat exhibiting his ample belly in your siggy....OMG if that isn't cute!!!
Well it was thread concerning someone whose dog had 11 puppies and because it was an oops litter.... well Im sure you can imagine the responses.

The cat in my sig is Cali, and she is very very FAT. She was malnourished when she was found outside and I was supposed to let her eat as much as she wanted at the beginning, well it never ended. She will smack me awake in the middle of the night if her dish is empty and she sits next to my plate all through dinner. She refuses to eat a decent food and makes me feed her grocery store garbage. Her favorite position to sleep is showing off her ample tummy. :p

Elissa

bubbatd

We're a tight knit compassionate group . Hopefully our forces will be stronger than our enemies . Yes, some make good points and their posts are welcomed .... but to dwell on the negative over and over again, is not necessary .

Mach1girl

Ahem............From experience.....it is because people are too fast to judge.

Some people think their word is the automatic "word of GOD" and should be heeded by all non superior beings.

There is no rhyme nor reasoning with them.

Either it is their way or no way.

It is horrible and frankly disgusting! Nobody has a sense of compassion left anymore these days.

I too would rather see the loud mouth know it alls get a time out then the OP whom is GENUINLY seeking assistance.

I am not referring to trolls, of course, but someone who really needs help, should get it and not have to jump through rings explaining how they came here to begin with!

Looks like we all need to grow up....or shut up!

PoodleMommy said:
Well it was thread concerning someone whose dog had 11 puppies and because it was an oops litter.... well Im sure you can imagine the responses.

The cat in my sig is Cali, and she is very very FAT. She was malnourished when she was found outside and I was supposed to let her eat as much as she wanted at the beginning, well it never ended. She will smack me awake in the middle of the night if her dish is empty and she sits next to my plate all through dinner. She refuses to eat a decent food and makes me feed her grocery store garbage. Her favorite position to sleep is showing off her ample tummy. :p

Elissa
So he's a she...Cali is very cute. I love the "it's all about me" attitude that only a cat can get away with...smacks you awake..too funny:D :D

R

rottiegirl

Some members are way too quick to judge, and even some mods do it, unfortunately. I know from experience. People jump to conclusions before knowing all the facts, and its very imature. People even resort to name calling. :rolleyes:

Why arent these members being banned for awhile? But instead, the thread gets locked. The thread wouldnt get locked if the mods just got rid off the imature members for 3 days or for however long. I am amazed that some members havent been banned for atleast a little while. A member has to be down right nasty over and over again before they get banned.

When is enough, enough???

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
i have also noticed, that the majority of people jumping down peoples throats are people i'm not familiar with at all.

the more active members have better forum manners

Members online

No members online now.