This Ad...

mom2dogs

Wonder if anyone asked for the pics of them breeding :eek:

Just lovely how he charges more for the others because they will be "prettier", and said THEY will be health checked, but the others your on your own if you want the discount fee. Niiiiiice :rolleyes:

and I laughed out loud when he said they will have the intelligence of a BC, ummm ACD and Paps are both smart breeds (assuming they are the parents). . . so why bring BC in the picture :confused:

Dumbass.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah my thoughts exactly. The intelligence of a BC is really random considering neither parent is a BC. Both paps and ACDs are brilliant dogs on their own, why bring in the border collie (which has nothing to do with the dogs in question)?

I have also never seen anyone say they'll give shots only to the pretty puppies. That is just so wrong!

But I really wonder how you have pics of a supposed 'oops' breeding?

mom2dogs

But I really wonder how you have pics of a supposed 'oops' breeding?
Oh I'm sure they will have a GREAT excuse, like they left the room for *a minute* and came back to find the two together and just HAD to grab the camera because they just couldn't believe it.

Boemy

WOW.

Well, at least they aren't trying to sell them for $900 as "purebred papttle dogs." :rolleyes:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Cattllion pups, :rofl1: That sounds like something totally different.

I'm really quite tempted to get the two "ugly" :rolleyes: pups, just to save them from the stupidity of their current owner. Does he really think $20.00 is going to stop some punk looking for "bait"?

Xandra

You know my favorite part?

"You are welcome to come see them and the parents (You will only see mom thru a window as she is my guardian)"

LOL?!?!?!? WTF does that mean???

I think the seller is a 12 year old girl, JMHO.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
ACD's are known for being pretty sharp and protective, it's not that far out of the question.

Boemy

I have to admit, I would love it if the owners would post pictures in a year or two when the dogs grow up. I am dying to know what size they end up being and what they look like!

Grab

I cannot fathom why pretty puppies get more vet care than the others...very,very sad

Boemy

"to make sure they don't end up as snake food or pit bull snacks."

Bitch.
Well, that is a legitimate worry. Some people will toss any animal to a pet snake and some people do "bait" fighting dogs with small animals. I saw threads on that GameDogs forum where people were talking how they had baited in this way or that way with kittens. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.