What are the gross things your dogs do?

He likes to lift his leg to pee but doesn't do it right EVER, so he ALWAYS pees all over his front feet :rofl1: it's so gross!! and he just stands there as it's happening with this grin on his face!

He also likes to eat goose poop!
Jack will pee on his front legs occasionally as well - that's pretty much the grossest thing he does.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Happy eats Lucy's poop. That's at the top of the disgusting list, for me.

Otherwise I can't think of anything. They used to steal tidbits out of the cat's litter box, but now I have a litter box they can't get into... so no more nasties.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
This is really, really disgusting and I've never told anyone this story because it's so embarrassing... but it fits perfectly with the thread so here goes!

She's not my dog, but my roommate has an adorable Golden-mix named Indigo. Who LOVES period trash. I had no idea, so one week I had my bathroom trash can filled with used pads and left the door open and headed out to school. Only for my roommate to come home to used pads STREWN across the living room floor :yikes: She was really nice about it and even bought me a trash can with a lid, but still. Most mortifying thing EVER.

Hillside

Original Twin
Nico pees on his feet all the time. Saga has the NASTIEST farts and it doesn't matter what food she's on, she's just a gassy dog. Her favorite is to Dutch oven me.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Keeva eats cat poop if she can, eats dog poop at work (not at home, thankfully), and lately is always licking Blossom's girly parts, which WTF? But actually, compared to the other two idiots, she's not too bad. I did once wake up to her having ripped her panties off when she was in heat and made a huge mess all over my bed, though... bitch.

Blossom lives for the chance to lick the inside of your mouth. She's also a blatant and shameless crotch/butt sniffer of people, and will even come up behind you and lift your skirt up with her nose.

Also, she was once running around the yard with this gross rope toy of hers, then dropped it suddenly to pee, except she kept running a few steps so she peed ON the rope. Then she went to pick it up, paused upon smelling the pee, decided to go for it anyway... I saw the droplets of pee sparkling in the sunlight as she flung the rope at me to play. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *cowers*

Macky is the queen of gross. She eats goose poop, rolls in disgusting things, has been skunked THREE times, eats underwear and TAMPONS (remember her little trip to the doggy ER?), likes to eat her frozen poop in the winter. Her crowning glory was eating her own frozen diarrhea and then vomiting it back up all. over. the house. I have never smelled such a smell in my life.

Members online

No members online now.