Sort it out mate...

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
He cracks me up...

Wow, he is almost as tall as Bodhi in that family portrait :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
He's very funny, keeps us amused! And he is nearly as tall as Bodhi I think.......... Well, not too far off anyway!! Except his feet are twice the size now lol

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Fred is perfection! LOL I love his ears so much! He is getting so big!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I have pictures of Baxter with his ears flipped--happens all the time--LOL! Fred is just a hunky dorky boy! <3 Bodhi looks like "fine, I'll sit here, but I WON'T be happy about it"!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
He's huge!! And starting to look so grown up!

That one of the two of them is cute, but they look ready to be done with pictures lol.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I suspect Bodhi isn't as big as you think she might be... She's more very chunky collie sized. But Fred is getting big! He is 16 weeks today I think (need to check the calender!!).

Just started teething Hurray!!!!

He's doing really well! Has a companion show next weekend! And we are still seeing a trainer progress towards doing some kind of competition. He's a bit insecure, but warms up. He's sooooooooooo cuddly, we really love him :D such a character.

Flyinsbt

See, I can't have flop eared dogs, because I get all OCD weird about flipped ears and have to turn them back right again. :rofl1:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Soft as a rose petal, I do so love a pointer's ears. THe first time I touched one I was in love. Victor wears his in side out, and when the sunlight shines through them the color just glows. Your boy has some lovely lovely ears on him, inside out or right side down, they are so expressive.

Members online