So much anger!

SpringerLover

There's just not enough happiness in the universe to go around right now I guess. So many stupid people and things, just ARGH! Long and annoyed vent follows, so that I don't scream at the people the frustrations are really directed at.

1) I tried to downgrade my phone yesterday. I feel stupid for paying what I did for it. I was told there are no more free phone options and I believed the guy, only to find out there are still free phone options, you just have to do it online. So I go to the company store where I'm told that I'll have to return it to the "authorized dealer" I bought it from since it wasn't a corporate store purchase. I really can't do that but whatever. THEN HE TRIES TO GET ME TO UPGRADE TO A STUPID SMARTPHONE... I was not happy.

2) I've been really good about keeping Dodge away from Bailey using physical barriers. I usually let him outside first then bring my dogs down and bring him in. I saw he was horribly hairy so when I let my dogs outside, I combed him out and when I went to grab him to put him inside he jumps Bailey and won't get off of her. So I drag his stupid butt off her and make him go upstairs. Now Bailey is panicked and I have to leave for work. Yes, she has her special drugs on board and we're just hanging out in the bedroom but I doubt she's going to be relaxed enough for me to leave for work. F.

3) I've had many complaints about my job since I started and I've relayed them to the appropriate people because at previous jobs... that meant solutions. Well, not at this place apparently and now I'm starting to look like the bad guy because my "higher ups" aren't doing their jobs. Totally sucks.

Just AHHHHH lately!

/end vent

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
And then you got a job interview. And a maybe new place to live. And you shot that SOB from the phone store in the face. And...

Well, maybe not that last part, but yeah. And stuff :p

SpringerLover

Ditto! Details are a must!
I found a housing rental company that doesn't care how many pets you have as long as you're willing to pay an appropriate security deposit. Bonus #1! They also have houses that are affordable for me. Bonus #2. AND there are at least couple NOT IN THE GHETTO! Major bonus #3!

Oh, and I got an email about an interview on Friday for a job I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE and would ACTUALLY HAVE advancement opportunities. Of course I received that after I created this post...

Yeah. Those good things happened, too! :)

Members online

No members online now.