Something never before photographed...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
those are great pics, summer looks as though she is having lots of fun :)

good luck with the possible new edition ;)

Lol, well, they're pretty cool dogs. ;)

My Dad's response: 'Why don't you just get a Tasmanian Devil, it'll be easier.'

:rolleyes:

Then I said, 'Well, the backup choice is an Aussie'

His response: 'Well, that's basically the same thing, but they just get bigger.'

Naw, he's actually very familiar with the breed from growing up on farms and has lots of good memories of them. He's just never had one or known anyone who had one as a pet/indoor dog. Sometimes he suffers from the 'X breed belongs outdoors on a farm' syndrome. Anyways, it's going to be a while until things settle down. I have to find the *right* border collie with a good off switch in a rescue that will adopt to a college age person (easier said than done, I'm finding) or the right breeder to match me to a dog that would fit in my lifestyle. It all depends on a few things as far as timing. 5 dogs is enough here right now.
Well, you could always check with RD about the breeder in NC she got Eve from :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm supposed to talk to Becca a bit more when I'm ready. She's thinking a breeder may have to be the way to go just because of the college thing. It's HARD finding reputable breeders around here. It's not hard finding breeders but most are not doing the breed any favors (aka- look at our pretty colors!)

Members online