Some food questions

goldiefur

First of all we brought Gunner to the vet for his second set of puppy shots and it seems like the vet is pushing Science Diet.:rolleyes: They have never heard of Innova I guess they think Innova is some horrible garbage food. Anyway I am kind of concerned about what we are feeding Gunner. He was on Innova puppy dry but he started stealing the big dogs regular adult dry Innova. He never did like the puppy food we could tell from the beginning that he was not crazy about it. So now he is totally off puppy and is on the adult, is this ok? He is a large breed and he will be at least 100 pounds. Should he be eating a large breed puppy food? I just saw that Innova has large breed puppy food on their site. I want to make sure he is getting what is best for him.

Maxy24

Since he is going to be so large feeding an adult food is perfectly find, in fact it is better than feeding puppy food. Large breed puppy food would be just as good but if all your other dogs get the adult I would just feed that to the pup as well.

Members online