My work is delicious AKA: This is why i will never be skinny

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Ran the first night of my second ever three course menu last night, on my birthday. It went fabulously. Here's the menu again in case you didn't see it in the musing thread.

I always have a great time in the kitchen. It's stressful and hot and at times sticky and/or greasy, but it's home and I really do love my job. Anyway, always gotta capture some instas of my dishes when I do a menu! So here you go!

Appy: Cilantro cranberry quinoa salad with butter poached lobster, pickled onions and balsamic vinegar. Nearly sold out, only a couple portions of lobster left.

Entree:Cubano style frenched pork shank served on black beans and rice, Completely sold out, i have none for tonight so I'm switching to a different entree completely with Arctic Char.

Dessert: Dark chocolate and walnut brownie with coconut rum sauce garnished with toasted coconut and fresh strawberry. Also sold out last night so I have to make another batch today.

All and all... Successful! Woo! We'll see how tonight goes, but it's pretty impressive i'm told to knock it out of the park a second time as my first three course was also a huge success!

Fran27

Oh yum! I wouldn't be able to resist either, but at least they are reasonable portion sizes, right?

joce

Seriously though, I want that!!

Even our fancy pants resteraunt here doesn't look that good!!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Thanks guys!

Afraid I come with a boyfriend and a combined 6 dogs lol!!! So you may want to reconsider me living with any of you!

Since I sold out of pork I had to come up with a new dish for Saturday night. Here's blackened Arctic Char over black beans and rice with a spring onion and lime crema.

It was pretty slow on saturday night though so sales weren't so hot :(

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Oh yum! I wouldn't be able to resist either, but at least they are reasonable portion sizes, right?
Mostly reasonable portions! Especially since it's supposed to be eaten as a three course meal, although one could order the dishes on their own :)

I actually had someone last night order the dessert as their appetizer lol.

Fran27

Thanks guys!

Afraid I come with a boyfriend and a combined 6 dogs lol!!! So you may want to reconsider me living with any of you!

Since I sold out of pork I had to come up with a new dish for Saturday night. Here's blackened Arctic Char over black beans and rice with a spring onion and lime crema.

It was pretty slow on saturday night though so sales weren't so hot :(
Yum yum yum. I wish I was more creative when it comes to dishes. Looks amazing.

Members online

No members online now.