Just a handful of action shots :)

kady05

Did a big "no no" today and took the dogs to the park for pictures at around 1:30.. one of the worst times for pictures. But it was overcast, and I still haven't practiced much with my new camera, so I figured why not. Here are the ones I kept!

(Look closely and you can read her new tag.. says CAUTION: Face Licker!)

If ever there is a good example of the real magic being in the photographer, not the camera or lenses, this is it! Your shots have the same gorgeous, rich texture and depth that they've always had. That's not to say you don't keep getting better -- you do, but I think your shots would be special if you took them with one of those "free gift with purchase" POS point-and-shoots :D

Heck, I've got Zoomer's old camera -- the one she took so many great photos with . . . and you can absolutely look at my shots and KNOW the reason hers are good isn't the camera. Mine are . . . adequate, to put it nicely :eek: If you're being honest, they suck. :cool:

kady05

If ever there is a good example of the real magic being in the photographer, not the camera or lenses, this is it! Your shots have the same gorgeous, rich texture and depth that they've always had. That's not to say you don't keep getting better -- you do, but I think your shots would be special if you took them with one of those "free gift with purchase" POS point-and-shoots :D

Heck, I've got Zoomer's old camera -- the one she took so many great photos with . . . and you can absolutely look at my shots and KNOW the reason hers are good isn't the camera :rofl1: Mine are . . . adequate, to put it nicely :eek: If you're being honest, they suck. :rofl1:
Thanks! I've definitely developed a style over the years.. and I try to improve everything I go out. Now that the weather is finally cooler, I should be able to get out and practice a lot more. This new camera is.. way smarter than I am ;)

Members online

No members online now.