It's Beginning to Look Like A Lot Like Jackson (Christmas)

JacksonsMom

I took like 50 pictures and tried to narrow it down....

I experimented on these pictures. First, I tried pictures on our screened in porch, wasn't too happy with most of those. I couldn't get the lighting right (they are the ones with the white background), then I tried on our fireplace thingy and I got bored because I feel like I've taken pictures there every year, LOL.

So then I improvised and used our red curtains and threw them on our love seat-type chair. Doesn't help that I still barely know how to use all the features on my camera, haha.

So yeah, Merry Christmas early! I'm going to need to pick one or two of these for a Christmas card that I'm sending out and I CANNOT pick. I could hardly narrow it down to about 20 from 50, LOL.

More.....

JacksonsMom

This one CRACKED me up. We were in mid-picture when the front door opened and this was his face nano seconds before barking.

The end.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Love these! Especially the one Mer pointed out. Great, great shots! Beautiful colors. You picked a dog that goes with Christmas colors very well. :p JK

This set of picture reminds me I need to do some shots with my guys!

Saeleofu

The one Mer chose was one of my favorite, too, but I also like this one

(which is very very similar)

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
awwwh super pretty pictures. I love them all. No wonder you can't decide on just one. I especially like the one that MericoX and Saeleofu picked; tt's a matter of face expression and picture angle between these two.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Omg these pictures are amazing! I might steal some of your ideas to try and get some good christmas pictures of my two.

Love this one, but the one in your signature is amazing as well.

Michiyo-Fir

What a pretty setup! Makes me want to do some Christmas photos too!! But I can't find Nia's santa costume :(

JacksonsMom

Lol, thanks guys! He is definitely my photogenic boy, he loves to have pictures taken of him. Typically, when the camera is out, he manages to find a way to get in the shot, LOL. He believes ALL pictures must be for him.

I chose the one in my siggy for Christmas cards. :)

Members online