Renee, would you like a Ceitidh?

SarahHound

Does anyone remember me saying that they thought Ceitidh was a whippet x greyhound, then when I got there, they told me she was a saluki x greyhound? It was because there were two litters taken from the same house, then they found Ceitidh as a stray. They assumed she was from the younger whippet litter, but she turned out to be from the 4 weeks older Saluki litter. The greyhound is father to both.

Anyhoo, the rescue has another in, from the younger whippet litter. You can easily tell he is Ceitidh's little half brother!
http://www.kwk9.org/index.asp?pageid=340285

Joseph

Anyone want him? Hehe.

Oh, now he is a DOLL!

It would make poor Tallulah crazy to have yet another dog faster than her, lol. Kharma could catch her at will when they were still able to play together and it frustrated Tallulah no END. A sighthound would probably send her over the edge, lmao.

StillandSilent

I peeked around on the rescue site, and can I tell you how jealous I am that you live somewhere where you can easily find rescue sighthounds and sighthound crosses? Where I am, it's very difficult unless you want to go with a retired racing greyhound, which is not for me. I would love to live where there are whippets for adoption.

SarahHound

I peeked around on the rescue site, and can I tell you how jealous I am that you live somewhere where you can easily find rescue sighthounds and sighthound crosses? Where I am, it's very difficult unless you want to go with a retired racing greyhound, which is not for me. I would love to live where there are whippets for adoption.
Well there seems to be a 'farmer' somewhere churning them out. There is an awful lot of blonde sighthound crosses in the area Ceitidh came from.

Members online

No members online now.