Introducing Chevy

Well I thought since I'm new I'd better show everyone some photos of my little girl!

"Just one quick game mom, I've already dealt the cards"

ACooper

Oh she's very pretty! Hard to say who'll be the master mind between the two!

Welcome!

It is so GREAT to see a well turned out Lab instead of the overweight ones so many people have!

There's never going to be a dull moment around your place, lol. Chevy and Virgo should keep each other busy - and into mischief and out of serious trouble :)

Thank you everyone!

It is so GREAT to see a well turned out Lab instead of the overweight ones so many people have!

There's never going to be a dull moment around your place, lol. Chevy and Virgo should keep each other busy - and into mischief and out of serious trouble :)

Out of serious trouble or into serious trouble ;) Chevy will be SO happy to have someone to play with all day.

Growing up we had labs and they were all extremely overweight so when we got Chevy I vowed never to have a dog like that. Right now she is a little thinner than I like but that is only because of the cold weather we've had lately.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Chevy is a STUNNING girl... it really is refreshing to see such an athletic, beautiful Lab. You're adopting Virgo? OMG! She and Virgo are going to make an adorable pair! :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Aw! That picture of her in front of the round bale of hay is beautiful! Can't wait for some Chevy Virgo pics! :) I bet both will be happy to have each other. You're in for some fun, I'd say!

Members online

No members online now.