My hike with Noludoru and pics

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Nolu came to visit YAY!!!! We went hiking earlier with Cricket and Joey and had a blast even though my feet hurt like hell and I totally chafed my thighs. ouch.

Anyways... Cricket got to have some offleash time and she was a champion. I let her drag her leash just in case, but she was fabulous. She'll just go a little ways and either stop to wait for us or she will run back to us to check in.

Nolu also got to experience Joey's derpness... lol

Anyways... I didn't take a lot of pics and they are all cellphone pics but here they are. Nolu might have more...

BTW... she HAS to tell you but our awesome experience with a mom and her kid... I'll let her tell it though hahaha

Sorry these are so big

This is the only picture I took during our actual walk lol. I'm bad...

We got back to the parking lot and I saw a friend of mine's car in the parking lot so Nolu put Joey in a sit stay for a photo op

But of course Cricket has to make herself the center of attention

Nolu's ride

We had to put a beezer in it

Trying to get his ears up for photos is a pain in the ass

I think letting these two drive is a scary idea

Ms Cricket

I know Nolu took some pics too....

noludoru

Bored Now.
WAIT A SECOND. Doesn't this belong in the venting thread? I keep waiting for Zoom to post "Saurus has left the state!!" in the Good News thread.

If I can figure out how to upload them, I definitely will add pictures. This may be a situation where Instagram would be an asset to my lifestyle.

I had sooo much fun today! Even counting the Angry, Terrible Mother. I'm sore and exhausted now, though. Surprisingly, I didn't find any ticks.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I didn't find any ticks either... on me or the dogs lol. I did find a little sore on Cricket's back but I think it's from her scratching at herself.

hahaha now why would I vent about getting to hang out with you for a day? LOL....

Members online

No members online now.