Random summer moments

Toller_08

It's been a couple of months since I've posted any pictures, so I thought some of you might enjoy a few! I haven't really taken my camera along at all on any outings we've done with the dogs this summer, but I have taken some pictures just hanging out in the yard. These are all from the beginning of July sometime until now. :)

My grandparents came to visit at the beginning of the month with their two dogs, Sassy (9ish year old Cocker) and Daisy (3yr old Boston/Chihuahua). At first Dance was pretty put out with both of them as they're both very in your face dogs who don't get out that much, and therefore lacked some manners initially. But after a couple of days Dance thought she was the best play thing ever. I think she was glad to have a buddy that didn't outweigh and accidentally hurt her for once. Keira wasn't really a fan either at first, but by the end of the week just before they left, Daisy somehow managed to get Keira to play with her. That's quite the feat as Keira does not typically play with anybody.

[Sassy and Daisy don't really know stay that well so I had to tie them to Keira]

Then last weekend we had a family birthday party to go to and I brought my camera along intending on taking pictures of people, but that makes me uncomfortable (since nobody likes having their picture taken) so I ended up photographing my uncle's Doberman, Kuma, since he was there.

More coming!

Toller_08

The doberkids were cold after a bath one evening...

An afternoon playing in the yard...

Still a bunch more! This is what happens when I don't post any pictures for months at a time...

Last edited:

Toller_08

And finally, here are some from this afternoon!

Dance enjoying a free pig's ear. The raw food company that I get my food from now was handing out free samples today.

[excuse her messy coat - she's been almost non-stop swimming for the past few weeks so it's impossible to keep her looking pretty]

My other grandma's dog, Aura, is staying for the weekend. These are pre-groom pictures.

Keeks enjoying the sun this afternoon..

More! Not many left though.

Toller_08

And Dance playing with a ball that's slightly too big for her little mouth...

And that's all! There will likely be a huge Dance picture thread in a couple of weeks after we get back from our holiday. I'm so excited to be able to finally bring her along.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Great pictures as usual. :) I love your gang. And I want a Dance. :D Looking forward to the Dance thread.

Have fun on your holiday and take loads of pics!

Teal

...ice road...
Your dogs are gorgeous! I really love Tollers <3

And I was laughing over tying the smaller dogs to Keira to get them to stay! hahaha

FG167

What a wonderful group of pictures! I love the group shot - and thought "why didn't I think of that?!" about tying the ones that don't know stay LOL

Dance always looks pretty.

The rolling pictures are a blast and the teeth ones too.

Aura is a pretty name and a pretty color.

Toller_08

Great pictures as usual. :) I love your gang. And I want a Dance. :D Looking forward to the Dance thread.

Have fun on your holiday and take loads of pics!
Thanks! And I'm biased, but I think everyone would be happier with a Dance in their lives. It's impossible not to be happy around her. She's hilarious and so much fun.

Your dogs are gorgeous! I really love Tollers <3

And I was laughing over tying the smaller dogs to Keira to get them to stay! hahaha
Thank you!

Haha, yeah, it's probably not something you should do with all dogs. Or dogs that might panic when they realized they were attached and couldn't go anywhere if they tried. But I knew these two wouldn't care and Keira was a great anchor when they tried to break their stays. She just looked at them like "Seriously? You can't stay for 30 seconds?".

How could dance ever NOT look pretty? You're crazy!

I'm going to hold you to the dance thread, you know..
Well, some days she definitely looks prettier than others. She can be quite the scruffy, muppety looking little thing sometimes! Her coat is so full of cowlicks when she dries naturally as she gets older.

And I will try not to disappoint! I plan on taking lots of pictures of her on her holiday. I am so excited to have Dance to myself for a week and not have to juggle attention between her and the other dogs. Not that I mind that at all, but it'll be nice just to spend some quality time with Dance for a week.

I LOVE your Dobermans and Dance <3

Great photos, I can't wait to see more in the future.
Thank you!

What a wonderful group of pictures! I love the group shot - and thought "why didn't I think of that?!" about tying the ones that don't know stay LOL

Dance always looks pretty.

The rolling pictures are a blast and the teeth ones too.

Aura is a pretty name and a pretty color.
Thanks!

And I think pretty is all Aura is nowadays, lol. She is quite the obnoxious little dog as she matures. I think she has a serious case of spoiled "only dog" syndrome. She is such a brat. I used to like her quite a bit, but now she thinks I suck because I groom her and she's constantly trying to resource guard from my dogs over their things and their people. Drives me nuts. But oh well. She's a nice little dog for my grandma at her house, and she's not unmanageable at our house. Just annoying.

What a great group! So many good looking dogs! And awesome photos and it seems like everyone is happy :) I love it!
Thank you! They certainly are a happy bunch. :)

Members online