Some good news!

Jackson Browne is doing really well. He's back to almost 100%!! I will have to post some pictures of him again. He's really happy again....runs all over the house and loves to play. His tail is constantly wagging....so good to see!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing!!

Chloe is continuing with her slow weight loss. Two years ago after she had her puppies, she didn't even want to play fetch!! She couldn't run hardly at all. Now she wears me out!!!!!!!!!!! She will run and play as long as I will throw the squeaky toy!!

Things are good with my puppers.:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yay yay yay!! I was actually just thinking about Chloe this morning and wondering how she was doing And JB back to normal, that's just great!

Saje

Island dweller
whoo hoo! I was thinking about them too. You have had a lot on your plate lately Dena. Glad things with the pups are working out!

Wow Dena,

its soo good to hear about Jackson Browne... I remember how upset you were not long ago and how close you were to letting him go... Your story should be stickied with a warning to always listen to you heart even if that means defying your vet and looking for another opinion.

Elissa

Wow Dena,

its soo good to hear about Jackson Browne... I remember how upset you were not long ago and how close you were to letting him go... Your story should be stickied with a warning to always listen to you heart even if that means defying your vet and looking for another opinion.

Elissa
So true Elissa...JB certainly is a mirable!!!:)

Members online

No members online now.