Pin-Ups for Pit Bulls

I ran across this today. I can't wait to see the outcome. I am personally unfamiliar with the photographer and the models but hopefully it will come out high quality and not look like someone made it on their computer at home.

http://www.pinupsforpitbulls.com/

chinchow

Fuzzy Pants
I think this is a great idea. I hope it helps with the image of the breed.

chinchow

Fuzzy Pants
They aren't strippers. The 50s style is coming back these days, and they are playing off of that a lot. And trying to appeal to younger people into the same style as well. They've only recently started, so I'm sure that site is not complete at all, but the person doing their photography is well-known for this type.

This isn't meant to be an adult themed calendar at all, from every picture I've seen having to deal with it. Nothing nude or any more extreme than I've seen in teen magazines.

They aren't strippers. The 50s style is coming back these days, and they are playing off of that a lot. And trying to appeal to younger people into the same style as well. They've only recently started, so I'm sure that site is not complete at all, but the person doing their photography is well-known for this type.

This isn't meant to be an adult themed calendar at all, from every picture I've seen having to deal with it. Nothing nude or any more extreme than I've seen in teen magazines.
Exactly. They're pin-up girls. Pin-ups and burlesque are making a huge come back. It is a tasteful and beautiful art form. My favorite pin-up photographer is Viva Van Story.

I'm glad to hear you've heard of this photographer as I'm not familiar with her work at all.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Bumping this up. This was just on the local news tonight in Philadelphia. Apparently the lady in charge of it lives in Bucks County, PA (where I grew up).

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm sorry I missed this the first few times around.

This is a great calendar!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
they do it every year, it always comes out *amazingly* - not like a computer hack-job :)

Staff online

Members online