I Spy With My Little Eye... [Picture Overload]

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
I know I post a lot of random pictures, but I actually decided to sit down and get some decent shots of him today. Out playing with my fiance, he is such a cutie pie! Figured it'd be nice to see something a little different of him and some of these are getting sent to family members who wanted pictures quality enough to hang on the wall. My grandmother calls him her furry great grandson, so he gets a lot of love outside of the house as well. My fiance, and room mate, make me giggle though because they are convinced he knows who "momma" is because he ignores everyone if I call his name.

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
Yeah that is one of my favorites, lol, got to test out the new camera and see the little man be all pose worthy! My favorite thing about him is his little heart shape marking on his nose.

JacksonsMom

He is sooooooooo squeezable!! Eeeekkkk! I just wanna hug him.

Ya know, I used to be a huge blue merle freak but lately I just LOVE the "chocolates". I am not sure of the proper term. But god is he cute.

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
He is sooooooooo squeezable!! Eeeekkkk! I just wanna hug him.

Ya know, I used to be a huge blue merle freak but lately I just LOVE the "chocolates". I am not sure of the proper term. But god is he cute.
I just have to say that the picture in your signature of your little man is so friggin' adorable!! I love it :D

I love blues, we are looking at getting another dog in the future and I am wanting another Border Collie - I'll more then likely go through the same breeder though, I love her and she is excellent! I love the Merle though, wanting to get another boy of the blue Merle persuasion:D

However, Maddex is the little man of the house right now :) and he likes to turn heads when we go places, I was lucky I got the only little boy out of his litter.​

Teal

...ice road...
HOLY LLAMA. That is one F'ing cute puppy. And I don't like puppies! LOL

It took me about 12 pictures in to realize they say "Border Collie" - I would have pinned him as an Aussie! Shows what I know about herding breeds haha

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
HOLY LLAMA. That is one F'ing cute puppy. And I don't like puppies! LOL

It took me about 12 pictures in to realize they say "Border Collie" - I would have pinned him as an Aussie! Shows what I know about herding breeds haha
Aw thanks Teal :)

Your munchkins in your signature are adorable :D

FG167

What a cutie!!!! He's got the most fuzzy, adorable little face, and those eyes! What breeder is he from?

I am thinking the "chocolate" is referring to a red? Like my fiance's Finn? It is a striking color :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Omg, Maddex is one of the cutest puppies EVER!!! :D He's going to be stunning when he grows up.

Your pictures are gorgeous. I love the ones of him with his bumblebee! Fozzie has the same bee, he loves making it buzz.

Members online