Sunny and the "big bad pitbull" (roll eyes)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Today our neighbor was walking past and he stopped to talk to us. He had the sweetest dog with him. We asked what it was and were shocked to discover it was a 2.5 year old pitbull terrier. oh my am I red faced cuz I thougt it was a mutt for sure. She was bitty. Anyway Sunny was in the back yard and whining like CRAZY to meet this new dog. I took him out front on his leash and the other dog charged at sunny breaking free from her owners grasp. Sunny leapt up into my arms until he figured out that this girl just wanted to play. They did the mandatory butt sniffing and were best buddies after that, romping and rolling and jumping. Her owner said she wasn't used to jumpy dogs and to hold onto the leash "just in case she didn't like it" fair enough a dog is a dog and some just don't like each other. Sunny MOUNTED her and she just let him go to it :eek: No nipping, nothin! I was a bit embarassed and pulled him off. I was so glad Sunny was fixed a few weeks ago and so was she. But anyway, yeah, ferocious pitbulls my arse. she was a big friggin teddy bear, I don't know ANY dogs that like that, and she just licked his face and rolled over on her back. :rolleyes: :D

What a sweet story. And I didn't know Sunny was a BOY! :eek: Sorry...

He was showing his alpha to the little neighbor girl. Looks like Sunny has a gurlfiend, Sunny has a gurlfriend! Lol :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I just knew that Sunny was a ladies man at heart!!! He is taking after Gus!! Lol! Watch out or he'll have 4 girlfriends like Gus in no time at all!! And you won't be able to pass their houses without stopping because he'll WHINE!!!!

Amstaffer

I am glad to hear you pup made a new friend

My next door neighbor has a male pitbull and he brings him over to play with my intact male Amstaff and they play ruff and wild, but never biting just wrestling. Neither of them ever get mad or growl but we do get the occasional humping......we have embraced our dogs for who they are and tried not to judge them for their lifestyle choices.

People have told me that I am crazy for letting my Amstaff play with another adult Pitbull but we watch them close and they never show any signs of aggression.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Love4Pits said:
Just what I was thinking lol
ROFL! You guys are tooo much! :D It cracked me up since he has never done that before ever but he has never been the "big dog" before either. So yes, my little boy has a girlfriend. :rolleyes: He couldn't possibly do worse to her then my guys have to the neighborhood girls so I'm not too worried. :D

Members online

No members online now.