Just a painting (or two) that I did :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I did this one a few weeks ago. My sister was painting some baskets for Christmas and had the paints out, so I decided to sit down and just play around. I actually really like it. She said it was too "art deco" for her, lol, but that it was cute. I'm not exactly sure what that is, lol, but I was pleased with it.

And then she got me some canvas' for Christmas, and since we're going to be decorating a house soon, I thought I might as well go ahead and paint some to hang up in our house. :p
(and that's actually Enzo's footprint. :) )

I got two other canvas' but I'm not sure what to do with those two yet. I think the big one I got I want to paint Ozzy's feet and have him run all over it lol

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love them. I really like that last one. You could make those and sell them!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I really love the style of the first one--totally would hang it up! Second one is cute too--but I love the personality in the first one.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm hoping to get a few canvases, paint each of the ferrets feet one ferret at a time, and let them go nuts :p

Love them both, but the second one is especially brilliant :-D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Those are really cute!

You should totally paint each dog's paws a different color (like, one color per each dog) and let them run on a canvas. I'd love to do it but I'm too afraid :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.