Ceaser Milan

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Still wouldn't let Cesar Milan touch my dogs with a 10ft pole ;) though I would LOVE to see him go up against Zaphod with that choke chain and "tsssst!", because I know he'd lose.
LOL i've often wondered what he would do if he met my dogs. especially my mals. my protection mals. not that i would let him touch them. i love their drives too much for that to ever happen.

Still wouldn't let Cesar Milan touch my dogs with a 10ft pole ;) though I would LOVE to see him go up against Zaphod with that choke chain and "tsssst!", because I know he'd lose.
LOL! Well, having known Kharma to break a few large choke chains . . . before she was even mature (I TOLD dimwit they were useless if she didn't WANT to mind him :rolleyes: ), well, LMAO!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
You know, I tried having a discussion about dog training with a Ceaser follewer, she knew nothing but the 2 seasons of his shows he has on DVD. All she said was "Ceaser said to do this...." I told her why I didn't agree with that and she said "well, Ceaser does this because...." and I told her why I didn't agree with what he believed as far as most of his alpha, blah blah blah. She just repeated what ceaser had said on his DVD. :rolleyes:

Wish I could've gotten some kind of intellegent answer. :(

Dekka

Just try me..
I have been thinking about that pic of the stressed dog..Here are my thoughts.

The dog has his own web page.
If that was a fluke moment why post it. Either this is the dog's normal look, or they don't care/or see the stress in the dog.
If the dog isn't comfortable in large groups of people, why expose him to that? Is it really necessary (the good PR for Pitties is good..but really)
Some of my dogs get exposed to HUGE crowds, They have performed in a coliseum of 8000 spectators, and have been at the booth in very crowded shows like the Toronto Sportsman show, and the All about pet show. None of them look like that. If they did I would not take them into that situation again.
So this to me shows that they (Milan and his crew) likely don't recognize the stress exhibited by the dogs. I have always suspected that, as I don't think CM is an intentionally cruel man, just an uneducated one. What he says in the show, does not match the dog, I think he is too wrapped up in his own "guruism" to see the forest for the trees.
Just my 2 cents...

Members online

No members online now.