Hi, I'm new! Meet me and my pups :)

Hi everyone!!

Wow this seems like a great board, I am so excited!!

I am getting a new puppy tomorrow!!! His name is Mooki, and he is an 8 week old Golden Retreiver. I get to pick him up tomorrow afternoon!!!
YAYYY!

I also have a 2 1/2 year old named Zac, he is also a Golden. He is so wonderful, and HUGE! He weighs 104 pounds and he is not overweight hehe.
He is a big big boy!!

I love dogs, so much, I love looking at them, playing with them, talking about them, and anything else I can do with a dog.

My favorite breeds are goldens, rotties, dobes, and pitbulls. I just love love love them because they are so misunderstood, and its wonderful to see how amazing the breeds really are. I also like dalmations, and I LOVE great danes!!

I would have any breed though, because I love ALL dogs!

I also have 8 cats. They rock, too!! They make a big mess, and cause me to spend much time cleaning up after them, but I love em. hehe.

Anyways, here are some photos. The first is a collage I made of Zac. I like to call him Zaca Bunga. Hehe.

The series is from a few days ago, the one of me and him is from 2003 and the puppy pic is him at 4 months.

The rest of the photos are of my new puppy Mooki, his brothers and sisters, his breeder, and his momma, as well as him chewing my boot, chewing a milk jug, and chewing a stick with his mom. AWWWW!!!!

OH and some of me and him together! Oh I love him, I hope you guys like lots of pics!! They were all taken yesterday, when I went to meet him!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You are so lucky..getting to start with a new precious baby!!! ANd you big dog IS really big..wow..great pics..and i am so happy for you..kiss their ears for me..oh my..puppy breath and puppy toes.puppy ears and puppy nose.. :)

Saje

Island dweller
Me thinks you like dogs! ;)

And we do love pics. :D

Welcome to the forum!

I love your dogs. How exciting having a puppy. Although, listening to the new puppies that come here makes me not want to go through the training again!

I hope you post lots. You seem like a happy, energetic girl and we love that!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Great pictures of you, Mooki, and Zac. Tell us how the meeting goes between Zac and Mooki.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
wow! Zac is HUGE! I love him! And Mooki is adorable! You are such a lucky girl! I bet Zac will LOVE Mooki! Keep posting pics...love that! :)

Fran27

So cute!!

I have a 5 months old golden retriever too - he's already 45lbs so he might get almost as big as yours lol.

Those adorable puppy pictures made me want to get another though.. They grow up too fast :(

bogolove

You just made me want a golden so bad! I love those pics! You are so lucky! Zac is gorgeous, and those furry little puppy pics made me long for a sweet furbaby again!

avenlee

Hi Kirsten! Welcome and hope to read many many more posts! Zac and Mooki are adorable!

Chaz should have a "TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.... MIGHT TRIGGER 'NEED TO GET PUPPY!' SYNDROME" flag on those posts LOL

Enjoy Kirsten! ... I'm soooo jealous

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
aww you have really cute pups there and a great mummy dog!! you are very lukcy to have them all!! i bet they are all a hand ful hey lol
thanks for showing us the pics

thanks everyone :)

hehe I don't own them all tho, just got one puppy. he is wonderful..
i have a few questions about him, im going to post in the puppy forum.
if anyone wants to read them that would be great :)

Members online