A baby westie?[PiCTURES]

We're getting a baby westie within a week and he is a male. I'm still hacing trouble deciding what his name should be.
I'm thinking about naming him "Casper?"

Here's a picture, were not really sure which one we are getting though.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Firstly - please tell me you are purchasing a puppy from a REPUTABLE breeder who health tests, genetic tests ALL her breeding dogs??
Who at least have some form of training, who are handled on a daily basis??

If so.. then..

YAY for you! Westies are just adorable - VERY bold little dogs though! We have a few regular Westies in for grooming and they are always hilarious to watch and groomer. We had one in last week named Max - VERY bold and tried to "eat" the high velosity dryer (he was hand toweled after that lol).
Casper is an adorable name for a little Westie!

I can't specify it but I know it's been done, only my mom and dad knows that since I'm only 13 but he has champion "Kerry Blue Terriers" and "Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers" I think that's the name well and Westies. He only breeds terriers. We have done checking up on him on a broker or breeder list. He isn't on the broker list. I'm not fimilar with a backyard breeder only the puppy mill stuff. We almost bought from one but then found out they they were a puppy mill.

Edit: But I would like to know why you said it's probably a BYB.

Last edited:

Members online