The Good News thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
It keeps hitting home that I may actually be back with Mike in only about 6 weeks.

This makes me very happy. :)

Lyzelle

Life is going good. We have a lot of plans for this year. Trips, additions, moving.

IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT. I CAN'T WAIT.

Saeleofu

I finally got the club's website up. Weebly was being a pain and NOT cooperating, so I said SCREW IT and used Blogger. I'm in love. I mean, I use it for my own blog, but this is making the website SUPER EASY to update.

noludoru

Bored Now.
The trick to breaking into a hot tub in a locked apartment complex: knock on the only door with the lights on at 2am. Ask to hop their balcony. When they hesitate, take your clothes off.

When you get busted by security guards, simply stand up. Act nonchalant. When they ask how you got in, look up to the fourth floor and explain that you rappeled down. (One of them bought it for a second, too.)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Got the phone number for a "French yaght captain" last night. I asked him if be realized he was in Colorado, which has a rather distinctive lack of seas. Apparently they're in town for the Broncos game. The best part is he looks like Steve Irwin's brother. Told him to look me up the next time he was landlocked :rofl1:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We had an amazing time in Disney. Sad that it's over so quickly but it was awesome while it lasted. Made some great memories (some hilarious ones lol) like this one.

5 of us and a giant stuffed chicken and I say "Man I wish we could all fit into one of those photo booths". SIL says "Well, it wouldn't hurt to try" so we came up with this GRAND plan. I sit on Brians lap, Sadie sit on Martha's lap, Hannah squeeze in the middle, giant stuffed chicken... whatever lol. HOLD ON... we have to make some picture selections before we all pile in. Suddenly the booth says "OK ready to take your picture? look at the camera.... 3....2... HOLY CRAP EVERYONE PILE IN, IT'S TAKING THE PICTURES." LOL

The Beverly strikes again LOL. We took a girl from our church along with us on our trip last week and hubby raved about the Beverly and how she HAD to try it. When we finally made it to the Cool Club it was the first thing she went for... took a huge gulp and..... I seriously almost pee myself everytime I even think of this picture

Hannah got a Mermaid Makeover at the Pirates league while we were there. I can't believe how grown up my girl is getting. I just die every time I see this picture. she looks so beautiful and NOT LITTLE ANYMORE. not to mention what a cool and fun experience that was.

I have a billion more pictures but I'll spare you lol. you can see them on facebook though

ETA: my apologies for the LARGE pictures

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Hannah got a Mermaid Makeover at the Pirates league while we were there. I can't believe how grown up my girl is getting. I just die every time I see this picture. she looks so beautiful and NOT LITTLE ANYMORE. not to mention what a cool and fun experience that was.
But...uh....WHO IS THIS CHILD?!?!?! She looks SO grown up!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HANNAH WHEN DID YOU GROW UP

WHY ARE YOU NOT A PEANUT ANYMORE?

Those pictures totally drove home how much she's growing up.
But...uh....WHO IS THIS CHILD?!?!?! She looks SO grown up!!
I KNOW... it's CRAZY. It needs to stop lol RIGHT NOW! I was just looking back at a couple pics from previous trips and this has got to be the biggest difference between years. Her face has just matured so much.

Ok I have to share two more pictures from the trip lol

One of the boardwalk performers took a liking to Hannah and taught her a trick. The plate on her finger is spinning lol

Brian was chosen to be a Knight in Shining Armor for Storytime with Belle. In this picture it looks like they are gazing into each others eyes LOL. Good thing I'm not the jealous type hahahaha

Xandra

I was about ready to give up on my 8 year old computer because it kept overheating and crashing whenever I tried to stream anything.

I read up on it, and one thing mentioned was the thermal compound between the processor and the heat sink being dried out.

I checked, and my thermal compoud was dessicated.

So I bought and applied more even though I didn't really expect it to work, and now my computer is so quiet it seems like it isn't even on because the fans aren't desparately drying to cool it. I never realized how noisy it was!!!

I don't want to jynx it but I think it's fixed :D

Members online

No members online now.