Introducing, officially...

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
OMG, why did I not know you were getting a JRT puppy?!? *eeeeeee* So exciting! I'm so happy for you! She is freakin' adorable. Her face reminds me a lot of my dads JRT mix. YAY for puppy!
Not only that...one of adojrts' puppies... :D

SaraB

Between Siri and Punky, I'm going to have JRT fever! I'm so glad you are getting such an awesome puppy, I can't wait to meet her!!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
AAAAHHHHHHHH! I tried to find a gif that would express my excitement but nothing really did it.

Anyway I'm super excited for you and Froman. You know he's gonna love her eventually. ;) And Ado's going to do such great job getting her started for you. You guys are gonna do great things, seriously!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
You are getting my favorite puppy of the whole group :D:D so exciting. that picture of her sitting up like that is the most precious thing ever

I was just thinking the other day that the little brown-head was my favorite of the bunch. Cute!!! And you're so lucky that Ado is starting them off in such an amazing way.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thank you everyone!!!

She will be coming home at 6 months old, if I don't die of waiting until then :D

Members online

No members online now.