Cops kill dog AFTER it was on a catch pole

crazedACD

That's pretty disgusting.

There was another video a few years back of a dog that was tied, being completely non-aggressive and was brought out to the middle of the road and shot.

When I have my own house I WILL have video cameras on my property.

elegy

overdogged
Yeah I know a couple people who were qualified and decided not to go because their dogs are of the general "bully" type. Just wasn't worth the risk. I cannot for the life of me understand why USDAA would decide to hold their premier event at such a location.
Ignorance, I assume. But still.

kady05

crazedACD

Wonder how long it's going to take before the neighbor is charged for taping it. More and more jurisdictions are making it illegal to video or audiotape cops.

At the very least, I'll bet the neighbor starts getting harassed. :(
Are you serious? Who's making that law? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes. That video is absolutely sick and will probably haunt me for life.

Are you serious? Who's making that law? That is absolutely ridiculous.
I did a little digging and the federal appeals (First Circuit Court of Appeals) has ruled that videotaping on duty police officers is NOT illegal, overturning statutes and previous decisions of lower courts.

Not sure how long it will last, given the state of civil rights, but . . .

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I am beyond speechless.... I showed this to Josh and he is flipping out and we're both so pissed. I signed the petition.

crazedACD

I did a little digging and the federal appeals (First Circuit Court of Appeals) has ruled that videotaping on duty police officers is NOT illegal, overturning statutes and previous decisions of lower courts.

Not sure how long it will last, given the state of civil rights, but . . .
That's good...it seems incredibly unconstitutional. Freedom of speech/press and all that. Not to mention not holding people accountable just because of their position.

The factory farms were trying to sneak in laws to make taking pictures and film of farms illegal. Because they would like to be able to get out of when an activist goes into their farms and films cruelty or whatever.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Yeah I know a couple people who were qualified and decided not to go because their dogs are of the general "bully" type. Just wasn't worth the risk. I cannot for the life of me understand why USDAA would decide to hold their premier event at such a location.
Bless them, too many looked away. We scratched the event off our Dock circuit, no f-ing way can I support a city like that, even if my pit bull would be admissible as a trialing dog.

This is infuriating, I can't even wrap my head around it. I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Tazwell

It seems to me that the dog was acting aggressive when they cornered it and intended to catch it (duh)... And it freaked out like most dogs would when caught on a pole. But it seems like the officers involved were completely unprepared to handle this, because they clearly had no time to think it over first.

The ACO appeared very distraught, though.

spiffy

I understand that not all people are dog lovers. What I cannot understand is how these people can be so cruel especially to a defenseless animal.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Colorado is so great in so many ways. This is not one of them. Denver Police is out of control- not just with dogs but have regularly been written up for excessive force with people.

I am so ashamed of my state right now.

Members online

No members online now.